Smart eHealth Training Presenter, Physiotherapist
Greg Campbell graduated from University of SA in 1996 with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Physiotherapy. He has worked in both the private and public health systems in Australia and the UK. In 2004, Greg was a founding partner of Smart Health Training & Services. Smart Health was established to provide industry leading allied health care for the private and corporate market.
In 2013, Smart Health was awarded provider of the year by the Self Insurers of SA (SISA).
Greg has had a long and successful history of working as a physiotherapist in the Smart Health clinic and also in a vast array of industries. He is involved in various early intervention programs, onsite assessment and training programs. Over the past 3 years Greg has been instrumental in developing a school based health and wellbeing program. Greg regularly presents professional development programs to allied health practitioners and fitness professionals. He also presents to corporate and school communities on health and wellbeing.
Greg regularly has public speaking and media engagements. These have included the following events:
• Chiropractic Dynamic Growth Conference: “ The Combined Treatment Approach”
• AAMT (Australian Association of Massage Therapists) Conference: “Marketing in Health”
• SISA (Self Insurers of South Australian) Various General Meetings: Health in the Workplace
• IPSHA (Independent Primary School Heads Association) General Meeting: Managing the Health Effects of IT use on School Aged Children
• Talk Technology: Health with Technology Use
• SASSAOA Annual Conference: “Managing the Health Effects of IT use on School Aged Children”
• 5AA Radio interviews with Will Goodings
• EdTech SA Conference: “Managing the Health Effects of IT use on School Aged Children”