$14 + GST
May be completed in more than one session
Presenter: Rapid Global
This course is to provide you with an awareness and guidance, in relation to maintaining appropriate standards of conduct in the workplace, in particularly; employee responsibilities, obligations and expectations.
This course will cover the following topics:
- What is a Code of Conduct
- The Organisation’s Values and Expectations
- Working with Integrity
- Handling Confidential Resources
- Conflict of Interest
- Probity: How to Respond to Accepting Gifts and Favours
- Reporting Misconduct
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Properly use and release information of confidential nature.
- Outline how to identify conflicts of interest.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to respond to offers of gifts and favours.
- Identify a code of conduct.
- Understand possible consequences of breaching a code of conduct.
- Identify the procedures to follow when reporting unethical behaviour